Cavendish Close Junior School Vision Statement
At the end of their time at CCJS, all of our children will take with them a love of learning, having developed:
– a curiosity to learn about the world around them, questioning what they do not understand;
– the confidence and resilience to make mistakes and learn from them;
– the skills required to be independent learners, as well as the ability to work together with others when appropriate;
– the determination to succeed and to achieve their full potential.
To achieve this, we will:
– ensure the school is an inclusive, happy, safe and caring environment
– provide inspirational opportunities that develop a wide range of knowledge, skills and understanding;
– recognise and celebrate all children’s achievements.
At Cavendish Close Junior School, we want our pupils to be: